Monday 10 November 2008

38 weeks 2 days - belly pictures!

38 weeks and 2 days! No sign of any movement, but then I'm not *really* expecting anything for some time to come. Would be nice because I am getting uncomfortable what with the heartburn and the feet in ribs no matter what position I get into, and the swollen ankles etc etc. But I don't mind really when he comes, as long as he comes before December 2nd!

The mattress is now protected from amniotic fluid! Haha. And as such it's now very much in Jonathan's mind. He asked me today "Did your waters break during the night?" and then "Any signs of labour yet?" Hehe! I informed him that if such a thing happened he would be first to know and that he shouldn't worry, as it's unlikely that it will happen any time soon anyway!

I'm actually wondering whether I should try and get the midwife to come out to me on the Monday next week or the Wednesday as it then goes into weekly antenatals. Seeing as that date I suddenly got that weird intuition about was next Monday I do wonder... Hehe!

He's still being plenty squirmy. Which is nice, but I really can't wait to meet him!

He's at least 7lbs now! I can't believe it! And judging by his parents' heights he's probably about 21-22 inches long already ;) Ohhhh I can't wait to see him... sweet little boy.... mummy wants to see you soon! And is waiting to give you lots of kisses and cuddles!

Anyway, 38 week belly pictures, normal one in the gallery...

No comments:

Post a Comment