Tuesday 21 October 2008

35 weeks 3 days - sleepless night, last blood tests done (yay)

Hi girls, back again! Thought I'd update now, because I will most likely be in bed sleeping or on the sofa for the rest of the day. I'm absolutely shattered. Went to bed around midnight, when my left leg started aching away, muscular pain of sorts. I can't remember how many times I turned over in an attempt to curb the aching. In the end I sort of groaned frustratedly, woke J up who asked what the matter was. I told him and he said "Why don't you take some paracetomol?" I don't know why, but whenever I'm in pain lately, pain killers seem to be the LAST thing on my mind. I just don't think about them at all. Anyway, I figured it can't hurt, so I got up, took a couple, sat back on the side of the bed. My leg was still throbbing so I thought I'd stay up for a while until the pain killers kicked in. In the end I was up until 5.30am. Got back into bed, laid down, and typically it was this moment that a tiny little boy decided to start squirming around and got the hiccups. Argh!! It wouldn't have been so bad, except for the fact that I was booked in at the GP to have my arm poked with a needle at 9.45am. So rather zombie-like I got up when J left for work at 9am, got ready, drank the tea he brought me, and then went out to the surgery.

I reckon I can't have got more than 3 hours proper sleep last night. Ah well, I'll make up for it later.

I can't really remember what else I was going to write about. I was sure there was something, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I guess that's a good thing, and since Robert is quiet, now would be a good time to jump back into bed and try and get a bit more sleep.

I hope you're all ok! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment