Sunday 5 October 2008

33 weeks 1 day - daily heartburn now, and flat update.

A quick update entry, because we're expecting my Dad and my step-mum over in about 45 minutes, and I still need to finish up the washing up and sort out the table etc.

Thanks for your comments on my last entry! I seem to be getting heartburn on a daily basis these days, sometimes several times a day (yeuck), but most of the time I just let it run its course unless it hangs around for more than 5 minutes, or if it's in the middle of the night. In Aylesbury yesterday, while I was cleaning the floor in the lounge (getting paint spatters off the laminate) and cleaning the walls in the hallway (grubby finger marks and streaks) I got heartburn every 10 minutes or so! :(

We went round because we were expecting a visit from the estate agent who had been round to see the flat before we started any work on it, and his comments were very encouraging, especially when he said that our flat stood out very well now against the one downstairs from us, who had had his kitchen and bathroom redone, but those were the only rooms to use as a selling point apparently, the rest of it looked very tired and dated so he told us, and ours he said looks a lot better. The guy downstairs apparently has his flat on the market for about 10k more than it's worth, which is why it's not selling, along with the housing slump. But the guy reckons that we should get offers for at least 115k, even though it's not as much as we were once hoping, the housing slump is a bit iffy, so we will have to think about renting and such.

Anyway, the pelvic pain has reached a consistent level these days (for now). One where it's ok generally when getting up and moving around, but after laying down, it can be a little painful to get up. I think this is due to my pelvis being pushed around by my weight on it when I lay down, I often hear and feel it "clicking" when I move around at night. But it's bearable, so that's the most important thing.

Right, well I'd best be off for now, hope you're all ok, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment