The swelling is still here. I'm beginning to get worried it is pre-eclampsia because of how quickly it seemed to come about. That and people on my due date forum saying "oh, you should get it looked at, it might be pre-eclampsia.." and it's like... I KNOW swelling can be a sign of pre-eclampsia. I was just going to wait until the 29th, but now I'm thinking I shouldn't.
I'm also worried about the blood tests I have on Tuesday, I have to go down there and back. And worried about Thorpe Park, whether I will be able to go or not, but more that I don't know if I'll be able to go or not. If I can't go, I'll get over it, but I am looking forward to it, and it would be nice to know in advance if I couldn't go. If I knew I had pre-eclampsia I'd know I wouldn't be able to go, since people with that get put on bed rest.
I'm also worried because I'm in PAIN with the swelling. My feet balloon up to such an extent that after a while, walking on them causes such a sharp horrid pain on the side of my feet, that's like a painful pins and needles sensation.
I'm worried that I won't be able to cope with bedrest if I get told I need to do it. Since Wednesday I have been trying to make myself get more rest with my feet up, but I've been so BORED of just watching tv, or laying down in bed, I keep getting up to do things, make myself food, clear up, sit at the computer and do things... I'm worried that it would be harder on Jonathan as well.
However, slightly better and upbeat news is that Robert has been very active the last few days. Last night he kept me up for ages with his squirming and poking and prodding and twisting, but I didn't really mind, it felt kind of nice to have him so active. He did the same again when I went and laid down earlier when my feet starting becoming painful. But yes, up I am again. But all his pokey movements have really helped me to realise how big he's getting, and that he's an actual baby (yes yes I know!) and that he'll so soon be here... I can't wait to meet my little pokey man...