Tuesday 1 July 2008

19 weeks 3 days - soo hungry! Sausage must be having a growth spurt

Woohooo! It's July! One of my favourite months of the year, and especially this year. It's just over 2 weeks until the scan now, and I'm so excited about it! And it's much nicer now in the run up because I was worrying like mad before the 12 week scan, and now, if I get worried all I need to do is wait for Sausage to move around in there and I know all is okay. S/he has been squirming a lot in there today. I feel like my belly is going through a bit of a growth phase, I have become a lot more aware of it, and I'm nearly at the stage where I can't lie down on my belly anymore. I suppose that's one good thing about being fat! I have been able to lie down on my front with little to no discomfort, and it's only just now getting to the stage where if I want to I have to be really careful when lying down. Jonathan doesn't like it when I do lie on my front. He also doesn't like it when I poke my belly (usually to find the top of my uterus, which I think is right at my belly button now, or a tiny bit below).

I can't believe that in 4 days I will be TWENTY weeks pregnant. Half way! I just can't believe how quick it's gone these past few weeks. Over the last few days, I've been feeling so incredibly hungry practically all the time. I had a fairly late breakfast, around 11am, where I had FOUR slices of toast. I'm already starving again! This baby really must be packing on the ounces (hehe) right now, if my hunger is anything to go by. I think for lunch I'll make myself a huge salad, and a jacket potato with cheese and perhaps some beans to go with it. I'm ashamed to say that I've been eating a lot of junk just recently, lots of ice cream and ice lollies (I must say those are my top vices! hehe. I absolutely ADORE ice cream.). I am also quite a crisp junkie too, I can't just have ONE bag of crisps in one sitting, let alone in a day. So J and I have not bought any in the last few weeks. Chocolate too! Oh my gosh, I got the most strange urge yesterday to make a chocolate cake. I've never made a cake in my life. Hmm actually that was a lie, I made silly little victoria sponges for school, and little muffin things. But at home, on my own, I've never made one. Never made a chocolate cake either. But I realllllly want to make one! Only problem is, I don't have a cake tin! Hehe! Might have to go shopping in Woolies, or Wilkinsons, and buy some cheapo kitchen stuff we really should have had by now ;)

Anyway, I'll try and make sure this week to get a full length shot of the belly as well as the normal one in my wardrobe mirror!

Hope you're all well! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment