Wednesday 16 July 2008

21 weeks 4 days - small accident but all is well

Less than 24 hours now until the scan! At last! I was a bit silly last night though, we went out to eat, and as we came out of the restaurant, I walked straight into one of the bollards they had outside! It wasn't enough to hurt, and Sausage is still kicking away merrily in there, so I think there was nothing to worry about. I just LOVE the feeling. I cannot say it enough! If I could lay down all day and feel Sausage kick and kick, I would! It really does feel like a bubble popping inside my tummy whenever s/he kicks, but the bubble is getting stronger and stronger every day! I haven't felt any of those "rolling" feelings for several weeks now. Maybe it just feels like kicks when s/he does it these days. I don't know, all I know is I'm feeling the kicks and movements of some kind, and that's good enough for me!

Anyway, the next entry you see will hopefully have the BIG NEWS in it, and also some new lovely pictures of my little Sausage! Cross your fingers that Sausage shows all! Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow! Squeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment