Tuesday 8 July 2008

20 weeks 3 days - belly pics

I've added new belly pictures to the belly gallery. One full shot, and one normal. Can definitely see the difference now from week 12, but my belly looks the same as it did 2 weeks ago, to me. Ah well.

Anyway, I decided to take a variety of shots this week to mark the special HALFWAY point! So I took a bare belly shot, as well as a clothed belly shot as well, which I won't clutter the belly gallery with, instead will post them here.


Here you can see my stretchmarks (eeshk!) which are mainly from when I got fat, rather than new ones from pregnancy. Although pregnancy's not helping them! ;) Hopefully though those might be the only ones I get, but we'll see! I am finding that my bump is incredibly itchy some days, but luckily I've been given some gifts - some oil to spray and rub on (and smells sooo nice! Citrussy), and also some body lotion, both specifically designed for pregnant women and stretchmarks etc. I'm holding in the top bit of flub here to give you a better idea of baby bump, which is all below the belly button. One of J's parents' friends came over with them (actually J's gran's best friend before she passed on) recently, and she patted my belly... only she was patting the flub bit not the baby bump! lol.


Here's my clothed bump. When I get really big I think I'll really like this top, it'll emphasise my bump more with the stripes.

The normal belly shot and the full length one are in the gallery, so head on over there to see them.

I think when I saw the midwife yesterday, her poking my belly with the doppler must have woken Baby Sausage up - felt quite a bit of activity there last night, and also this morning, although it's been less like pokes and prods, and more like general body movement, and yes, definitely feels quite low down. But so pleased I'm feeling it again - maybe the reassurance that Sausage is ok in there is making me more receptive to his/her movements.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now. Thanks again girls. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment