Sunday 29 June 2008

19 weeks 2 days (just) - POKES! :D

Oooh! I just HAD to post this now (I usually try and wait 24 hours before posting another entry!). Thanks so much girls for your messages, and hi Sarah! I will try and get a photo tomorrow of the cot bed in our room done tomorrow.

Anyway, After I'd posted that entry this morning, I was doing the washing up, and thought I felt some stirrings and such. But! The most amazing feeling, tonight, I was sitting downstairs on the sofa, and suddenly, I felt what was UNDENIABLY Sausage! And the best bit was that it felt different to before, where it just felt like something swooshing in my belly, and rather big movements, this felt like actual POKES and prods! It was fairly low down (a little below my knicker line), and over on my left hand side a bit, so I'm thinking it may have been feet. And it must have lasted for about a minute, just poking me over and over :) I am so glad I have got to feel this for myself, and feel so incredibly lucky that I was fortunate to conceive so quickly!

Anyway, that's about all. :) Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment