Friday 22 August 2008

26 weeks 6 days - Someone take away his new springs!

Ooof! Well okay, if I hadn't updated yesterday I certainly would have today. The reason being that I think Robert has grown springs in his legs or something overnight!

I had a restless night's sleep anyway last night, due to firstly a strong smell of what reminded me of freshly laid tarmak coming in through the window, then the relaxation CD woke me up when the woman started to speak on it, then needing to wee, then getting too hot... *sigh* Anyway I finally started to dream, and my dream was about an old school 'friend' who wasn't always very nice to me, she used to smack my hands with rulers in class, and stuff like that. Anyway, she was there, and for some reason, she kept poking my belly really hard with a stick or something. And I said to her "Oh, no, please don't do that, I'm pregnant!"

Anyway, she kept doing it, and I was getting quite upset and tried running away from her. Then, at some point in the dream, I felt the poking again, looked down, and the stick wasn't there poking me in the tummy. In the dream I remember thinking how odd that was, and the realisation of that caused me to wake up. And in reality, I was laying on my left hand side, and Robert was kicking me REALLY hard on the side of my tummy touching the bed! So hard and consistantly it leaked through into my dream! I rolled onto my back, and he carried on giving me several BIG kicks to the top of my belly. It was Soooo weird! And amazing - how on EARTH did he get so strong overnight?? It was on the verge of being painful when he was kicking the side of my belly. But I'm also so thrilled - it's so lovely to know he's growing well in there and has so much energy already. :)

Thanks on your comments from the last entry, I think I will have to talk to Stephen so I know exactly where he's coming from before talking to my Mum about that stuff. Ho hum. It's not her fault at all really, just seems like a load of miscommunication, which sucks.

Anyway, hope you're all keeping well. Wooot, 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment