Tuesday 12 August 2008

25 weeks 3 days - squirmy sausage!

Robert has started to do his acrobats in there now - well I'm sure he's been doing them for ages, but I can really feel them now! Not just the "thud thud" of his kicking in one place, but movements that make my entire belly wobble! It's an absolutely wonderful yet odd feeling, knowing I can feel things other than forceful kicking motions. He really must be getting big in there! I just love watching my belly when he gets going in there. :)

I think I'm getting to be a bit of a broken record really. I just can't help it! I love this little boy so much and all his squirms and kicks and such. I just become so overwhelmed with love for him whenever I feel a little kick or a squirmy movement or even a new BIG kick record which takes my breath away! My heart swells every time I look down at my belly to see it wobbling around on its own accord, knowing that my little boy is growing in there.

I can't wait until it's my turn to be the one to hold my gorgeous newborn. Talking of which - thank you Megan for taking the time to comment yesterday! Even though I know you must be exhausted and achy. Congratulations again sweetie, can't believe your little Peanut Matthew is here already! x

Will leave it here for now. Hope you're all well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment