Monday 8 February 2010

5 weeks 5 days - Sickness or not?

Friday was better. We went out to Milton Keynes for a dinner at a Chinese buffet with Jonathan's colleagues to say farewell to some who had been made redundant. It was a good evening, although Saturday morning I was laid up in bed in agony, and feeling very sick, and was sure that this was the beginning of morning sickness. I blamed it on the Chinese to my in-laws. I wasn't actually sick but I felt like I was going to! Anyway, I've been fine since, so it turned out it WAS the chinese after all.

I am feeling decidedly NOT pregnant. Although I am glad that morning sickness hasn't caught up with me yet, it might reassure me if I did get it. I hate the waiting around of the first trimester, wondering what's going on, if all is okay, etc.

I've not had red spotting for a good few days now. But I still get brownish cervical mucus most days.

Anyway that's about all the news I have I'm afraid. Going to go to Toddler Active again this afternoon. It was good last week, Robert enjoyed all the boxes and balls a lot! (Something for early toddlers to practise walking, climbing, balancing skills at the surestart centre)

1 comment:

  1. Keeping everything crossed the sickness stays away for you xxx

    ReplyDelete