Saturday 30 May 2009

Things I love about being a Mum

Snuggling down in bed with my gorgeous baby boy, watching him suckle contentedly and look up at me with his biiiiig eyes.

Waking up to his gorgeous happy smile. (even at 5am!)

Making him chuckle by doing something I didn't think would make him laugh!

Hearing him chuckle at something his daddy has done to him. :)

Seeing him master a new skill and watching him do it over and over again.

Seeing him do something for the first time and knowing it won't be long before he'll achieve the next big milestone!

Watching him grow and develop into a lovely little boy. :)

Watching my little boy and my big boy together and knowing how lucky I am to have them both in my life!

Taking naps with Robert snuggled right up to me, the two of us all cosy and where he has milk on tap for if he wants it!

Listening to all the new sounds Robert makes, and some of the old ones too!

Laying on a rug outside in the garden, with Robert sitting upright on my belly, it's just so blissful!

Knowing that even though he cries, sometimes all it takes is a hug from Mummy to make it better. (and some Mummy Milk doesn't hurt either)

Knowing that I am the person who knows Robert best, with his daddy knowing him second best.

Sharing photos of my gorgeous baby boy with all my friends and family

Looking at his profile and thinking how it looks exactly the same as the profile he had at my 22 week scan!


Looking at him when he's asleep, where he looks like the most gorgeous angel.

Kissing him, snuggling him, looking at him, reading to him, playing with him, taking photos of him, dressing him up.

I could go on forever! But it's getting late, and I'm tired, so I will head to bed now. Hope you're all having a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment