Saturday 2 May 2009

23 weeks old - gorgeous baby boy! 1/5 through target

Ahhhh! This is going to be a short-ish entry. I mainly wanted to post because I just wanted to say how incredibly lucky I am, to have (in my extremely biassed opinion!) the most gorgeous little boy in the world! I just love him soooo much!

I love it when I make him laugh! Robert isn't generally a really giggly boy, it seems to take a lot to make him laugh, but he does smile ALL the time! (well, except when he's grumpy haha!) I suppose in that way he's kind of like me. He loves to watch everything around him with interest, and when he finds someone funny he'll grin at them, but making him laugh out loud is another matter! Soooo like me!

Anyway, before I head off, I just wanted to draw your attention to my new ticker below - 14lbs lost!! 1 stone down! 4 to go! I can't believe how motivated I am, and how I'm not yet bored with my new foods. I am determined to keep going, to get down to a healthy weight, to get more energy, and then to have another baby! I am just keeping that goal in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment