Friday 22 May 2009

6 months tomorrow, photo shoot, garden photos, etc

Soooo much to talk about! Where do I begin?!!

I suppose, looking at the photo archive, the first would be TOES. Robert has discovered he has toes. And feet. And those darn pesky cloth things covering them have to come off!

He doesn't try to eat them very often, but occasionally I'll find him sucking on a toe.

Secondly... here's a photo of Robert, I want you guys to comment with a guess as to what he's looking at. :D

Thirdly.. Hmmm well I guess I'd better say that I ran out of my anti-ds about a month or so ago, and didn't know how to renew the prescription. So on Wednesday I finally got around to getting a new one, so I'm back on them. It's turned out to be kinda like my glasses. I stopped taking them, and at first I couldn't even tell the difference, but gradually things got worse and worse again. So yeah I'm on them again, and I don't know if it's a placebo effect but I am feeling a lot better already, even though it's supposed to take a while to come into effect supposedly. ;)

Anyway, it was such a nice day yesterday that I decided to take Robert into the garden, lay him down on a blanket, and become paparazzi woman!

And to be honest, I'm astounded by how they came out!

Again I'm going to pick only some of them because there are 22 photos from the garden collection!

It's hard to pick my favourites from that bunch!

We have our pro photo shoot with him tomorrow lunchtime, I just hope they're really fab! More fab than the garden ones, or I suppose we'll just use up the vouchers we've got and then be done with it ;)

He's six months old tomorrow!!!! Can't believe it! Half a year gone... WHOOOSH! Crazy how fast it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment