Sunday 24 May 2009

6 months old - picnic

Hello!

First thing's first.. Cookie goes to... Alice! I'm guessing you know that face very well by now, Robert was looking at the telly. But I don't know what programme was on at the time, I can't remember, but it was something on Cbeebies!

Secondly, we've had our photo shoot yesterday! I think it went really well and I'm really hoping that we get a lovely photo of the three of us out of it. The photographer was nice and friendly (if a bit whacky!) and Robert was very good, only crying when we changed him out of one outfit into another! We get to see the photos on Friday, and then we'll see what we're going to do, and what we can afford!

Thirdly, oh I love the nice weather! If only every day can be EXACTLY like today - sunny, no clouds, and about 22 degrees with slight breeze. :) The three of us went out for a picnic! We packed the blanket (we need a bigger blanket really, but this one will do for now), and a packed lunch (some extra fruit for Mister Drooly), and set off! It was the same place we went to a while back where we accidentally took the wrong route down a very muddy path with Robert in the baby carrier.

We sat and had some of our food in the big field near the carpark.

Robert sat and chomped on a pear (whole) while we chomped on some sandwiches. Then we moved on because unfortunately there was no shade and we were all rather hot. We found a spot under some trees where we laid down the blanket. It was very quiet there actually as it was off the walking track and fairly far away from the car park and the first field, so it was nice to just sit and have some quiet time as a family!

Robert is now sitting so well, he will actually sit unaided for as long as he wants, or if he loses concentration or something.

Here's a picture of me and Robert I absolutely adore! I was giving him some kisses on the cheek as Jonathan snapped us, the ones where I'm kissing him actually look like we're snogging! It looked a little odd, but this one just before I found precious. :)

Here's my funny man pulling faces at me while I snapped him! lol

And a biiiiig grin!

My cutie pie :)

Anyway, we finished the rest of our lunch there, Robert ate some banana, and then I nursed him. I asked Jonathan to take some pictures of that because I just love breast feeding photos!

Finally - one last piece of news....

That's right, Robert's first toothy peg! He got it start to come through yesterday, bang on 6 months!

Anyway, gotta go now, it's the Britain's Got Talent semi-finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment