Tuesday 3 April 2012

Setting myself up for disappointment

I can't help but feel like I am symptom watching like mad (already, not even a week since I may or may not have ovulated!) and thinking I feel different this month. I just know I'm setting myself up for disappointment, that the likelihood that I'm pregnant is very slim even IF I ovulated when I think I did. Slimmer to none if I ovulated later than I thought (babymaking was about 3 days before "ovulation" day) I've already had 5 full cycles since Christopher was born, ranging from 29 days to 34 days in length. And while we didn't start trying until early January we had plenty of "whoops" before then. I feel like I'm building it up to make me think I am, when in fact I'm probably not, and going to get a huge disappointment next week or the week after. Not a lot I can do about it either way really!

No comments:

Post a Comment