Tuesday 24 April 2012

In two minds

I am broody as hell... But I am worried that I am not ready emotionally for another child. Last night, on cycle day 12, I had spotting. If it was ovulation spotting, that will be an early ovulation for me, giving me a 26 day cycle roughly. Which is a SHORT cycle. My normal being around 30-31 days, but I've had a couple of 29 day cycles. I thought going on my average I wouldn't be in my fertile range til Monday at least, which makes the Sunday night suddenly rather worrying from an emotional stand point. The only other thought is that I am still pregnant somehow from last month, and that's even more worrying for me now. It's more likely to be ovulation spotting, and we've only gone and done it well within the fertile window if that's the case.

3 comments:

  1. Do a test. If you are pregnant from last month it will be a definite positive by now. If not then you know for sure.
    As far as this month goes, it has taken years for my cycles to settle down to a regular routine after my second child. Also if you did have a miscarriage last month your cycles may not be back to normal from that even.
    No point in worrying, what will happen will happen. I would say that emotionally it might be better for you to relax about watching your cycles. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Test is negative, so I guess this must be ovulation spotting.

      Delete
  2. Just getting caught up on your posts and wanted to send you big hugs and say I'm thinking of you. xo

    ReplyDelete