Thursday 12 April 2012

CD2

Bleeding didn't let up all day, and just before bed, I had my typical "heavy" flow. So I'm counting this as cycle day 2.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me Alice, nice to know someone who's been through it is watching out :)

On the little shelf above the sink are sitting the two tesco pregnancy tests I did. The one from the other afternoon which came up with a definite line, and the one I did yesterday morning which showed up with a line but not as strong. As I was brushing my teeth after cleaning myself up I saw those tests and started crying, brush in mouth and everything. The one with the definite line is my only proof that this baby ever existed, even for the briefest time. He never had a heart beat, he was never more complex than a mass of cells, yet to me, he was my "could have been" baby. Some people would say "well, you might not have been pregnant at all". But I was, I know it. And that pregnancy test says so.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I am sure you were. A life is a life. I'm so sorry! :( Keep the test - it will bring you comfort. I am sure a precious little "in your arms" baby is in your near future! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that someone else has been keeping an eye out (albeit silently!)... and i'm really sorry about what has happened! As Alice said, a life is a life.... however brief. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you (and my SIL coincidentally!) this cycle :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey, I'm so sorry :(
    It's so tough isn't it, I bet half of you wishes you hadn't tested so early and half of you is glad you did, so at least you know.
    Lots of hugs cxxxcc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your replies Bells and Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking if you and sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete