Monday 9 April 2012

CD28

Soooo I've been spotting on and off for over 24 hours now. It keeps varying in colour, consistency and amount. I've had a bright red wipe, I've had streaks, I've had brown, and pink. I've had plain blood flow (albeit very very light), streaked CM, coloured dry CM, and all randomly, although definitely more brown last night than before then. I did a test yesterday and it was negative, but then I usually only get a positive when I'm due on. Which for me is Thursday or so.

It is usual for me to get a bit of spotting the day before my period, but this usually starts out as streaky, progresses to wipe-able, and the next day, AF is here. And given my spotting started on Saturday night, and I'm not due to start spotting til Wednesday, this is NOT normal for me! I am cautiously optimistic! I don't feel particularly pregnant other than that, and a few odd sensations. Last night my right boob started aching, whether it has a correlation to the fact I fed Christopher off the left about half an hour previously I don't know!

I'm not going to test again until.. hmm.. lets say WEDNESDAY. The day before AF is due, if I'm on a 30 day cycle. And I know you're all going to bug me to test before, but I only have TWO cheapy tests left, and a CBD to confirm the cheapy BFP. :P

1 comment:

  1. Sounds promising! Especially if spotting is out of the norm for you! :) I re read christopher's birth story and found it very reassuring. Thanks for reminding me about that! And LOL about the bathroom comment! CB said he noticed it looked like an eyes and mouth but I never did! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete