Sunday 1 February 2009

Genius boy! ;) Photos

Our little boy is turning into something of an alarm clock. Every day for the past week or so, he's gone a good hefty chunk of time asleep, and wakes up within half an hour either side of 7am. This morning it was more or less 7am on the dot. I had a very engorged left boob so I gave him that when I had gone to the toilet and got myself some water. He did a very good job of relieving it, although at one point he came off, and milk SQUIRTED all over his face! It really did remind me of a bunged up shower head, hehe!

Anyway I sat him up to burp him, and BLEUGH out came all the milk in two HUGE explosive projectile vomits. All over the duvet, all over the bedside table, and my arm. It was extremely lucky it wasn't my right boob that was engorged, as then it wouldn't have been the bedside table as a recipient of the projectile milk, but instead it would have been Jonathan! Haha.

Anyway we went into town yesterday to buy Jonathan's mum and sister a card and some presents. We got his mum a nice bowl and some pot pourri, a nice scented candle and some chocolates, and then from Robert we bought her a nice photo frame and put this photo in it...

He also wrote in a card for her! (My baby boy's such a genius!)

We took a few more photos in the last few days - I can't believe the chubb you can see in these ones!


He looks like a completely different boy! Almost! Hehe.

Here's me and my little boo bear, getting ready to go out yesterday! He was fast asleep all the while getting him ready, and he slept all the way through the car journey and only woke up briefly while we were in the shopping center!

Robert really does love his books, already! It's so sweet to see him looking so intently at the pictures. But sometimes we'll get photos like this (and it's so funny, he does give expressions like this ALL the time, he looks so shocked!)

Last but not least, here's a pic of him all snuggly in his snuggle-towel after a bath and hair wash..

No comments:

Post a Comment