Wednesday 3 March 2010

9 weeks pregnant (!) - FINALLY!

Good morning! I have woken up in a good mood today. I am feeling much better. :) Part of me is wondering was yesterday actually morning sickness or a bug??!! I had diarrhoea in the morning as well which is making me doubt if it was morning sickness. I don't know what could have given me a bug though. Maybe it was just something my pregnant body reacted strangely to that normally would have been fine.

Something else I am pleased about, is that I have my scan appointment through! I had just given up hope that it would arrive (it arrived about 10 minutes ago - quite late in the morning!!!) and that maybe it would arrive tomorrow, but nope it's here! It's on 18th March at 1.30pm. That's in just 2 weeks and 1 day! I will be 11 weeks and 1 day pregnant. It's a somewhat troublesome day.... Thursday, and in the afternoon, so I will have to discuss it with Jonathan and see if maybe we should try and get a different time/day. They don't allow children in with us, and Thursdays is a troublesome day to book the usual babysitters due to my mother-in-law having her country market that day. I'll have to talk to Jonathan about it and see what he thinks.

Wheeee I'm so excited! I'm pleased that things appear to be moving on nicely, and fairly trouble-free. I've not had any spotting for over a week now, I'm feeling better after yesterday, seeing Sarah today to awwww and oooh over her scan picture, and feeling a lot happier in general.

Although: This pregnancy is still... very surreal to me! I thought that having had Robert, and having gone through the whole test but not feeling much thing, that it would be easier for me to believe that there's a baby in there, but it's not! I'm so excited about seeing my little one though! I feel my tummy every day, down by my pelvic bone to see if I can feel my uterus protruding up there, sometimes I think I can, but sometimes I can't! It's very odd. Also, it feels very different pressing into my belly now, having had Robert and the fact there are stretchmarks it feels more bumpy!

I am watching Jonathan's screensaver as I type this, he has it set to all the photos we've taken of Robert, randomly, and a little while ago I saw a photo of Robert under 2 weeks old, having a bath with his cord stump still attached! I did awwww quite a lot!



:) I can't believe he was ever so tiny and helpless! How precious is this??!!



And this??



I can't believe in only 7 more months I will have one of these! I love my baby boy so much :) I can't believe how much he's grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment