Tuesday 16 March 2010

10 weeks 6 days - excited

I am excited about the scan, yes, but I also can't wait to tell my parents. My mum, who knows we were TTC, might not be surprised, but I know she will be thrilled. And my dad... well he knows nothing, and I'm so excited to see what he says! Hehe! I know he'll look forward to seeing Robert, but he doesn't know he's going to get a massive surprise too! lol!

2 days and 2 hours to go! Very very exciting. Can't wait to see my little baby bean, I hope s/he is alright in there. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo exciting :-)
    do you think your parents might have guessed yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nearly midnight on Wednesday!!! So excited for tomorrow!!!! I can't wait for you to update about it. Love all your vague FB updates about it being nearly Thursday, hehe! ;) Will you tell FB straight away, or wait a couple of days till you've told your family? Hope you get a picture of the little one to post here!! :D

    ReplyDelete