Thursday 11 March 2010

10 weeks 1 day - bump?

Well I think my baby bump is appearing gradually - although it is of course not baby, as baby is soooo low down I keep pressing down there to see if I can feel my uterus but I am really not sure if I can find it! Sometimes I think I can feel it, other times I don't think I can. But anyway I think the baby growing is pushing up the fat and internal organs so it looks like I'm getting a bump. But then sometimes my bump disappears! It's very strange! I've taken a pic at 6 weeks, with Jonathan's camera which meant I needed to take it from furthur away, so it's a full body mirror pic. I guess that's how the others will be taken as well, unless I decide to use the same camera I did all of Robert's ones with, or get Jonathan to do my belly photos.

I am managing to do several items off my list each day, usually not the guarenteed 2 hours with Robert yet :( Or the daily walk. But I am doing exercise, and daily washing up. I think my tiredness is gradually waning, I haven't napped during the day for a few days now, and am managing ok, although I do still feel tired first thing. Especially when I'm up twice in the night to wee... fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment