Friday 19 March 2010

11 weeks 1 day - graphic for grandparents!

I did one for both sets, my dad's one is below, my mum's one says "Nanna and Grandad" but are identical otherwise.



They are printed and framed and waiting to be wrapped. Today we are going to possibly go to playgroup, then we are packing for the weekend. I'm so excited to see their faces when they open their presents! :)

That's about it right now :) Thank you for your comments on the picture! I now have 5 long weeks to wait til I see the midwife. Argh! I need to get a new maternity exemption form as well as the one I have (and haven;t posted off yet) says 30th September. I'm guessing I'm not allowed to write over the date and change it before I send it off? lol.

Or shall I just send off the one I have and grab a new one from the midwife at 16 weeks?

1 comment:

  1. Aww great pic hun :)
    I copied you and got a blog ..its a great idea!

    ReplyDelete