Thursday 18 March 2010

11 weeks (revised date) - scan!

Well everyone, I had my scan! All appears well with baby! I am 11 weeks pregnant she said, with a due date of 7th October, which is 1 day out from my estimated dates, so not bad! Comparing the scan with Robert's this little baby looks so much different! Amazing what 1 week can do!

Here is my little baby! :)



The other two pictures we got were awful quality, this one was the best! Can you girls see a nub??!! I can! I think! But can't really tell what it is, the line of the spine is a little difficult to distinguish as it's curved, it's on the border either way I think! Poot, will have to wait until 28th May! (my next scan date, which is 10 weeks away!) I would love a 4d scan this time, will have to persuade Jonathan I think. But maybe I can ask for one for my birthday as I'll be about 28 weeks then, so perfect timing ;)

Going to make a little image to frame for my parents now :) With new baby scan picture in it. :) Will probably edit this post or maybe add a new one, we'll see!

Thanks for your lovely comments girls :) Will definitely update after the weekend if not before!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been on tenterhooks all day because a couple of friends have had unhappy scans, so I'm super duper pleased to see your lively thriving 11 week bubba!
    I can't see the nub very well but I'm guessing girl... No idea why just a hunch :-)
    congratulations again, thanks for sharing! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first instinct with you was another boy. It still is! I can't see but it fits in with 2 of my Baby Theorys. Firstly my "colder months" theory, there seems more boys born mid Sept - mid March from the people I know. And my second theory, left facing. After having 3 boys, all my scan pics have my babies facing the same direction! I know positioning is relative and can vary so much in so little time, but I found this a really strange little co-incidence.

    The next scan will soon fly by and I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls thanks for your comments - Becca thought I'd comment on yours, because the other two scan pictures we have (the not very good quality ones) are facing the other direction! I think the woman got them from the other side as she was checking for more babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheeee, what a cute little baby!!!! :D So so pleased so see your update and the scan picture! Yay!

    I see the nub, but 11 weeks is too early for the nub to define male or female. In-Gender folks say 12 weeks is the earliest it is accurate to go by the nub. There's always a nub before that point (from about 8 weeks I think??) but it's doesn't point one way or the other yet! ;) So I will have to stick with guessing till your big scan! I guess girl though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new arrival madame! I wish the baby scans we had were as intrecate and detailed as they are now. I wish you good luck and good health =)

    ReplyDelete