Thursday 5 March 2009

Quick photo entry - dungarees!

I just thought I'd post a quick photo entry, as I have a small amount of time to kill before I get Robert in the baby carrier and take him to baby massage.

I've got the photos of him wearing his dungarees! Super duper cute grown up baby boy!


Felt like I had to take a photo of the back of his head at some point and he was fast asleep after a feed laying on his side, so I thought I'd go around and snap a pic of him laying there asleep! He's actually on the verge of rolling over soon as well, he's pushing his bum up in the air, lifting his legs and wobbling side to side, and he did almost roll completely over on the bed (but it was soft, and I was on there too which may have aided him).


My very smiley boy! He smiles all the time now, it's lovely. :)


This is his "I want to stuff you in my mouth" look! Haha. He's staring at the zebra toy and trying desperately to get it in his mouth. :)

Last but not least, a nice close up

No comments:

Post a Comment