Sunday 15 March 2009

16 weeks old - Country Park, and new contender for cutest baby award ;)

We have found an absolutely GORGEOUS country park only about 20 minutes drive away. It has lakes, and a long walk around it, and a cafe, toilets, and about 3 or 4 children's play areas! I can totally imagine bringing Robert there when he's older, taking a picnic, and letting him play in the play areas. We took a walk around it and took him out for a short while to enjoy the scenery, he spent most of it looking around him curiously. I didn't keep him out too long, as although it was fairly warm, we hadn't brought a jacket for him (he had a blanket over him in the pram and a cosy-toes thing). But we thought he'd like to look around at the lake.

Yesterday we had to wash his hair again (sometimes I have to do it twice daily due to him being sick and it dribbling down and matting the hair around the back of his neck!). And Jonathan got happy snappy while we were drying his hair and before we got him clothed.

And I know I'm a broken record, but oh my gosh I have the most gorgeous baby!


What a heartbreaking smile!!!


Another one from the same session. There are actually about 8 or so of those photos from that session, but I figure I'll spare a whole cascade of very similar photos here, but they're on facebook if you're interested in seeing them.

We also got a shot of him standing (leaning on a box) to show what a strong boy he is! (Don't worry, we're not doing it anymore but we did want photographic evidence to show how strong he is already for future reference!)

And last but not least, a shot of him enjoying some good old Mummy Milk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment