Tuesday 24 March 2009

17 weeks 2 days old - video

can't believe my little baby is already 4 months old! How did that happen so quickly, wasn't he only born a few weeks ago??

Tomorrow night we will be going out without him for the first time since 21st November. I'm excited but no doubt it will feel strange! We're just going for a meal out, as a movie too would take too long. I think we will ask the in-laws to babysit again on my birthday in July, as Harry Potter movie 6 is due out the day before my birthday! But maybe before, we'll see.

Jonathan is steadily working his way through the videos on the camcorder. He hasn't reached the laughing one yet, or the rolling one, but here's one of our little monkey man cooing away and grinning at me in his cot.

<embed src="http://75.127.97.218/video/player.swf" width="500" height="300" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http://75.127.97.218/video/happymorning.mp4"/>

Anyways, gonna go and do some reading before falling asleep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment