Monday 28 April 2008

New design for Little Sausage

I was browsing design sites, and I came across a site that had some nice designs on - even if most of them aren't firefox compatible! :) So I decided to use one of them to give this site a more "fresh" look. And I really like it :) Yellow, which is one of my favourite colours, plus it's "neutral" (so good for both a boy or a girl baby!) :)

I've been feeling good this weekend. I got up around 9am today, sat at the computer to drink the cup of tea J made me, and I've felt NO twinges of nausea at all today! Maybe it's the earlier start? Some days I'll go through and not feel pregnant AT ALL, other days I'll feel all the "bleugh" ness of early pregnancy - tired, nausea, general lethargy. I can't WAIT til I get to see my tiny one... know for sure he/she is in there and is ok. And have something I can hold in my hand and say, yes, look, you can SEE I'm pregnant - here's a picture of my baby! I'm 10 weeks and 2 days - and how surreal that feels! Just over two weeks until the scan! But yay, 1/4 of the way through, double figures!

Well, it seems our name for the bump isn't quite what I was expecting it to be - the name "Little Sausage" or just "Sausage" seems to have stuck whenever J and I talk about it with each other! I don't know whether that's better than "Haggis" at all! :D

I was watching a random girl's belly gallery slideshow to music several days ago, and the song that went with it was Savage Garden's "I Knew I Loved You" which I have listened to goodness knows how many times - I have the Affirmation album it features on. And I only then realised how appropriate it is for this journey I am embarking on - and indeed possibly every other woman who's dying to meet their tiny babe.

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you

- I Knew I Loved You (Savage Garden)

Until next time, keep your chins up, and thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment