Tuesday 8 April 2008

7 weeks 3 days - tired and hungry

Okay - I've suddenly seemed to hit a real strange patch - well, I don't know if it's strange or not I guess... But I'm suddenly hungry ALL. THE. TIME. And I'm also really tired. I was sat here about half hour ago thinking... I really want to take a nap... but instead I went downstairs and did the washing up. Is this normal? Feeling completely washed out, and completely starving all the time around 7 weeks?

And it's not like I just want to devour any bit of food I see - I suddenly feel really picky about what exactly I want to eat. Jonathan suggested I go cut myself a bit of cheese to nibble on, but I didn't WANT a bit of cheese (and usually I love nibbling on cheese - especially a nice bit of canadian cheddar!), although I did fancy a sandwich with cheese in it. How strange!

I think I can feel my uterus popping out a bit now! Even under all my flab.

I've not got any more bouts of queasiness yet. Wonder what that is about! I guess it means I'll probably put on a lot more weight than most of the people who do get morning sickness and can hardly keep any food down.

I've got in contact recently with an old school friend, who was in my form at secondary school. She has two gorgeous little girls already! Very small age gap as well, about the same as Alice's boys. I've let her know that I'm pregnant, and she seems so excited and happy for me :) Her littlest is only a few months old too - about the same age as Ewan I think.

I just can't help but wonder whether I'll have a boy or a girl. It could really be either, going by how we conceived, and the thing about male sperm being quicker but weaker, and female sperm being slower but stronger. Ohhh I wish I knew!!! I'm so impatient.

I can't believe my tiny Boo has hands and feet already! And that he or she is growing teeth buds. It's so amazing, it really is. I just hope she stays nice and comfy in there. Oh my gosh, did I just say she? After that baby boy dream a couple of nights ago! Hehe, I guess we will see. I'll try and get J to take a picture of my belly tonight or tomorrow - will be the first Belly pic, I know, am still wondering if I would want to put it on, I am so self conscious of my body... I guess I could just make sure I have no skin showing on them, then it'd be better. Hmm. Anyway, I guess I'd better be going.... before I fall asleep at the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment