Saturday 19 April 2008

9 weeks - date for first scan

Wheeeee I have a date for my first scan! :) Monday 12th May at 11.45. I'll be 12 weeks and 2 days at that stage, well, depending on what the sonographer then says my date is!

The last day or so I've been feeling a bit under the weather, kind of "bleugh". The night before last I was unable to finish my dinner, and I hadn't eaten a LOT during the day. Then the next morning, I had to stagger eat my cereal, which is very unusual for me! I hardly had anything at all to eat that day, just a few satsumas after that, and that was about it until J got home, by which point I was starving, so we went out to Pizza Hut for dinner, I managed the starter and the main course fine, but I think the choice of dessert was a little unwise, because as soon as I'd finished it I suddenly felt a bit queasy. :( Went to the loo, and once I'd come out, I felt fine (well, better), so maybe it was just that I needed to go!

Not many people know that I am the Nicola who was behind RP Designs, a design site I created new layouts for until maybe... uhh.. 2003? 2004? So whenever I stumble across a layout of mine someone still uses, it's really cool :D Especially if they're on my friends list, and they don't realise they're using one of my layouts! Becca has made a Forever Friends layout of mine into a lovely Winnie the Pooh layout. :) It looks great :D It still fills me with a warm bubbly feeling to know that out there, people still go to my site and use my layouts. Nice to stumble across one every now and then :) All of my layouts for my new diaries I make myself, obviously, although lately, I've not been doing them from scratch, I usually modify one I like the look of, and change around colours and images. I might change this diary's layout to be honest, it's a little "heavy" and I think something in pastels would be much nicer and easier on the eye.

I'll get round to it at some point I guess! :)

I'd better go now, and get something inside me, before I start feeling ill again. A cup of tea will do for now, just something so my stomach isn't empty. It does seem to be getting worse in general which is odd, as I am now about 9 weeks pregnant, which is 3 weeks later than I was expecting it. Ah well, I guess I'll just see how it goes, go with the flow, that sort of thing!

I'm just so glad we've got a date for the scan :) I can't wait to see that my little one is all snug and healthy in there, and maybe hear its heart beating. Hopefully it'll be a magical day for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment