Saturday 12 April 2008

8 weeks - names!

Jonathan and I stayed up fairly late last night, he went through the shortlist of names I put down, and crossed out any he didn't like, circled ones he did really like. I think we have names! :) (and reserves, incase we can't use the ones we've thought of for any reason)

He liked Daniel for a boy, and Chloe for a girl. I love the name Chloe too, so that's our girl's name choice. But Daniel... I like "Daniel" but I HATE Danny, and Dan. So he said "well, I guess we'll go for your favourite then" which I was a bit peeved at - I didn't want a name that I loved "just because", and wasn't wanting to force it on him at all... but he says that my name idea is okay as well... So we've decided on Robert if it's a boy (Rob and Robbie are just too cute!).

As our reserves we have Jessica and Megan (although I had to fight for Megan! Jonathan said he didn't really like it very much, but I'm sure it could grow on him) for a girl, and Malcolm and Thomas for a boy.

We finally finished our bedroom wardrobes last night! :) So now we just have to "stock" them hehe with all the clothes from various boxes in the house. We're also going to go to Homebase today (hopefully) and get some more bookcases for storage upstairs. Jonathan has a load of computer stuff he could do with storing on a bookcase properly, in the flat, it was mainly piled onto a few shelves above his PC, and on the wall heater (which we never used, because it was used as a storage place) by the side of him.

We're also seeing my Dad and Caroline tomorrow - they're bringing up a pressure washer for our patio as well since it's got some marks on it from plant pots from the previous owner. We might be going out for dinner as well, in which case we'd need to find somewhere to book ready.

Anyway, busy day ahead, and I need to get something to eat. Baby doesn't like it if I miss breakfast these days! (And it's already a little late for breakfast hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment