Friday 11 April 2008

Belly Gallery #1

Okay! I succumbed, here is my belly gallery. I already LOOK pregnant, but that's only because I was fat to begin with. Hopefully it won't be too long before my fat belly starts to look pregnant!

Here I am at 7 weeks, 6 days.


Finally got round to taking a second belly gallery shot. I did it in the mirror, and for some reason, I look about 25 weeks pregnant (haha) but surprisingly I don't look fat!(wooohooo!) Also note the cat lazing on the bed behind me hehe.

This is my belly at 12 weeks (and 3 days).


This is my belly at 15 weeks.


This is my belly at 18 weeks (and 2 days).


This is my (full length!) belly shot at 20 weeks.

And my normal belly shot at 20 weeks (and 3 days).


This is my belly at 24 weeks (and 2 days).


This is my belly at 28 weeks.


This is my belly at 32 weeks (and 1 day).


This is my belly at 34 weeks. Definitely popping out a bit now!


This is my belly at 36 weeks. The actual photo is slightly smaller because I had to rotate the picture in photoshop - was holding the camera slightly wonky haha! But Robert is definitely getting bigger in there!


This is my belly at 38 weeks and 2 days.


This is my belly at 40 weeks. Taken on my due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment