Friday 11 April 2008

7 weeks 6 days

OK, I've added a belly gallery. I got J to take it last night, but it was gone midnight, just, so technically it's 7 weeks 6 days rather than 7 weeks 5 days ;) Thanks Linds for sending me that link, although most of those women still look slim and gorgeous! I do feel a bit better though, knowing that not all women wait until they're tiny and thin before getting pregnant.

Yesterday morning and this morning, I had queasiness. Bah! I had to lay in bed for some time before I felt ok enough to get up. It also didn't help that for some reason I got hardly any sleep. I guess though I must have got more than I will do in December! Better get used to it, aye?

I have my midwife appointment in 4 days. Eeshk! Time surely does fly. I remember it seemed like only a few days ago that I was 5 weeks pregnant! Now I'm almost 8! (Well, something along those lines, I wish I knew exactly how far along I was, but I guess I'll have to see when I go for my first scan, and they "date" me.

The last couple of weeks I've had NO worrying signs whatsoever. Except for last night. I've had no spotting of any kind since my last mention here, but last night, I was laying in bed, and leaned slightly to turn the bedside light out, and my tummy HURT - slightly on the left side. The pain has gone away now, but that was sort of disturbing. I hope my little boo is still all snug and cozy in there!

Anyway, thanks for reading, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment