Friday 30 October 2009

Update.

Lots of backache the last couple of days. Today it's been terrible.

I had an awful day on Wednesday. Really really bad. I thought I'd have to go back on the anti-ds, but luckily yesterday and today weren't so bad.

I have filled in the fertility friend chart I started before Robert, but it's mostly from memory and I don't have a BBT thermometer so it's without temps too. So pretty useless lol. But anyway if my cycles are still 28 days I'm ovulating now so exciting stuff.

Robert has learned this last week how to clap. It's so sweet :) He is also beginning to show signs that he understands us. Quite often, we'll say out of the blue "Robert, can you clap?" and he'll clap! Even without us having clapped recently.

His new game as well as clapping is bringing stuff to us, and plonking it on our laps, or in our hands, before snatching it away again!

He also tries to replicate how things are. For example, I hung a ring over my foot while I had one ankle up on the other thigh. Robert then carefully took the ring off my foot, and tried to put it back on my foot again. It's lovely, and sad at the same time, to see him growing up so fast! It's not even been a year since he was born and already he is walking, understanding some things we say, able to play with cause-and-effect toys, and so much more!

2 comments:

  1. In regards to charting... [I posted mine on my blog today!] you don't need a BBT thermometer. Mine is just a plain ol' regular one and it does the trick just fine. :) Hoping that you're Oing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeeee! Charting! I love charting. Are you going to share the link so we can stalk your chart?

    And yes, isn't it fun to watch new lights come on in the minds of our sweet little babies? Matthew is REALLY interested in the names of things right now - he points to something and then looks at me with raised eyebrows and wants me to tell him what it is. Every day, he goes through all of the things I've taught him and asks for a few more. It never gets old - I love watching him learn! Hope you're having have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete