Monday 19 October 2009

Craaaazy woman alert...

So, I just went and looked up what my due date would be if I got pregnant this cycle. The answer being July 24th, the day before my mum's birthday, 6 days after mine, 5 days before my step-mum's. Boy, my family are going to be pleased with me LOL! And they mock-groaned when I told them Robert's due date LOL!!! (Being due the same time as my SIL was the year before)

But if I do get pregnant this cycle, then it would be entirely possible that I could have a baby on my birthday! Eeeep, I so don't want that! It was bad enough for me as a child only having a week between my birthday and my mum's! But I want the child so much that I will put up with it for the sake of my child!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I really thought I'd already replied to this!
    let me try again.....

    Jaya was due the end of August, and August has no less than 7 family birthdays (including 3 out of the 4 grandparents!) and the end of July has a couple too, yet somehow she managed to get a day all to herself ;)

    I've noticed that most families have one month or another that's packed with birthdays, maybe this is a good sign for your next cycle?! Lots of luck with it honey!

    ReplyDelete