Monday 12 October 2009

More wonderings.

Yesterday morning there was only a slight brown discharge and nothing since, which I'm not sure is a good sign or not. I'm still sure that the fact I have seen blood is a good sign. I took a test yesterday, and it came back negative, but it could be that it just is too soon. Although now I do keep thinking everything is a pregnancy symptom! Like the achy limbs I've been getting this morning, the back ache, the feeling sick last night... I do feel like I am deep down, but it's a waiting game now.

Anyway onto other things!

We've spent the weekend with Jonathan's parents, on Saturday we went out to the cinema with a friend while the in-laws babysat. Then yesterday we went over again to take his dad out for a birthday meal. We got some beautiful photos of Robert! It's lovely to see each week the photos we get it shows Robert doing new things and becoming better and better at them!




he has really worked out this toy now, it's lovely to see him playing with things how they're meant to be played with!

I am so lucky to be Robert's mummy. There is really nothing else I would rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment