Saturday 10 October 2009

Cautiously optimistic

Well, I've been having lots of cramps on and off over the last few days, including one-sided cramps, along with ewcm, so although I don't know for SURE that things are going on, Jonathan and I did the deed yesterday (and might try again tonight just to make sure LOL), but for some reason I do feel cautiously optimistic that maybe, just maybe, we might have created another baby :) Oh I do hope so but only time will tell!

Anyway there's some photos from last weekend I wanted to share with you because at the time they hadn't been uploaded. Robert met his great-grandparents for the first time and although he spent the first 10 minutes or so crying uncontrollably, he did quickly perk up and then spent the rest of the time exploring their small flat, walking out into the hallway and kitchen, playing with nan and grandad, and we took him out into their small garden too :)







I love this last photo of the three of them, my grandad looking at the camera with his usual expression, and nan smiling at Robert as he plays with her scarf :)



:) They loved him so much, so lovely to see them so animated :)

Here's a photo of him exploring their little garden. I don't know what it is about this one but it is just lovely.. I LOVE the way his hair looks and the way he always walks about holding his arms like that and waddling along.. it's so cute!



Then when we were at Mum's there were the photos of Robert with the dogs. Boy does he love animals! He gets so excited and starts walking along urgently towards them making little excited squeals! And it was so lovely when the dogs came and nudged him with their noses hearing him laugh. So so adorable! Here he is with them and having been given their ball (to help make the dogs less reserved towards him)..







Poor dogs were just circling around him waiting for him to throw them the ball but Robert just wanted to play with it himself! Hehe!

A bit later on we did an MSN video conference with my brother, and nephew, during which Jonathan got this photo :)



Anyway that's about it really! Not much more news to post, other than I practised a cake for Robert's party (as some of you know about via facebook lol), and it went down a treat ;) I think I will have to make a doubly-big cake for his actual birthday - oh and I might have to practise it again LOL! Orange sponge with white chocolate icing.. oh-em-gee it was goooooooooooooooood. :)

EDIT:::

OMGOMGOMG I just went to the loo before heading to bed (which I'll carry on doing in a mo), wiped, and BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! Just a little bit, red stained cervical mucus, but YAY!!!!! I wiped a few more times to check it was coming from the right place (iykwim!), but yayyyyyy! I will slip a panty-liner on tonight and see what happens!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is ovulation for you!! Id it is, can you please send some this way?? :P

    ReplyDelete