Wednesday 14 October 2009

No AF yet...

More spotting over the last few days.. None so far today though. I will wait at least a week before testing, which should give aunt flo a chance to get here ;) I am excited though that things are finally on the move! Very reassuring that my body is getting back to working order! I had a lot of periody type aches yesterday! I am becoming more and more convinced that I did conceive last Friday. I haven't had spotting for so long, and NOW I get some just days after one sided cramps? Which in four days hasn't developed into heavy bleeding? Very sus! If I am right on ovulation date, and that I am pregnant, my due date would be 2nd July 2010. I am getting more and more "odd" feelings down there that feel vaguely familiar! Achy feelings so low down they feel like they're within my pelvis.

Some things I wanted to document here was that Robert has now reached the cute stage of having worked out that things go into other things, and with that he has worked out how to feed other people, and he gets so excited and smiley when someone takes food from his fingers with their mouths!

He is also very clingy, not just necessarily to me, but whenever he spots someone leaving the room, he instantly starts screaming and gets himself into such a state! Even if he is currently involved in something that doesn't involve them!

Anyway cross your fingers for me! I think I will take a test next Wednesday as I will then be 12DPO if I'm right about the ovulation! Or before if I can't wait! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Not to burst your bubble (because I SO want you to be right!!! :) ), but my first period after having a baby is typically just heavy spotting for a few days and then it goes away. The second one can be a humdinger though! ;)

    That said, I hope it's implantation for you!! You'd have almost the same pregnancy timing as I just had with Benjamin (conceived on the 14th Oct and born on the 9th July!)!

    I'll be keeping a close eye here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing is it's not heavy spotting at all! It's barely even spotting! Just the slight streaks of red when I wipe and it's not all day, in fact I've had none since about 10am yesterday!

    ReplyDelete