Tuesday 13 January 2009

Robert weighed, better day

Today went better. It makes a lot of difference to get out of the house - a change of scenery and all that. I went to the Surestart Centre, Robert was the youngest baby there, the next youngest was 5 months, and the rest were all crawling and such.

Then I went to have him weighed, he's now a whopping 12lb 3oz!

This afternoon the longest nap he's had was 1 hour. Since then he's had hardly any, and just spent more or less the entire afternoon and evening since about 3pm or so feeding. I'm absolutely knackered. I thought he might have a nap again just now as I've fed him again and swaddled him but no. He's grumbling in his cotbed again.

Add to that the fact that I did something to my back at some point today. I am in agony whenever I bend over too much or twist my back at all. Which is not good to have when I'm looking after a 12lb eating machine!

I have to go and sort him out again. Jonathan is tired from last night having Robert sleep in bed with us so it's my job today I guess. Just thought I'd let you all know it's gone a bit better today, even though I'm exhausted at the moment and in pain with my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment