Friday 23 January 2009

2 months old!!!!

Jeannie - thank you for such a fantastic tip! I got a bottle to catch the milk in while I fed him this morning, and although it wasn't sterilised properly and therefore couldn't use it, it gave me an idea on how much milk I could get out! I got about half an ounce to an ounce just from drips while he was feeding on the other breast! There were the odd few drips before I fed him, but then as soon as I started feeding him again, the dripping sped up considerably!

Anyway, this entry will have to be short, Robert's just woken up from a long nap in his cot and will want feeding. And Hurrah! It's the weekend! We're also going to see Nicky, Stephen and Ewan tomorrow, which is great. :) Will try and update tomorrow, we do have more photos (some more incredibly cute ones again!! just when I think we've got the cutest photos ever we get more to rival them!).

Hope you're all well. *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment