Friday 9 May 2008

11 weeks 6 days - 3 to go, feeling a bit better xx

I don't know what to say... thank you ALL so much for your notes, it meant so much to hear from each of you that it's normal, and that chances are I have nothing to worry about. However, I probably will still worry... lol. Ah well, but at least I only have three days to wait now.

Oh, and tomorrow I will be twelve weeks pregnant! Oh my gosh! I can hardly believe it, but still, I'm trying not to get too excited until I see the scan on Monday. I'm so glad I don't have to wait until 13.5 weeks, like the midwife had me thinking I'd be waiting til. As soon as I see little Sausage on the scan, moving away, heart beating, and nicely progressing, I will be thrilled and just BEAMING and will tell the world that I'm pregnant :D Those being all my extended family, all my facebook friends, and all my World of Warcraft friends. I still have a subscription to WoW (it's an internet game, massively multi-player) and I was once addicted to it. (Meaning I had to play every day for several hours) Since I've become pregnant though, my entire outlook has changed, and I've stopped WANTING to play as much, I only go on every now and then, do a few bits in the game, talk to my friends on there, and such. It's like I'm naturally weaning myself off it in preparation for Sausage's arrival, which is great. :) I can't wait to tell my friends on there about it. And also the facebook friends - the majority of which are old school friends and suchlike.

Caroline (my step-mother) said she wanted to tell her family (mother, brother etc) my news, but I was wondering once I have a picture of the ultrasound, and scan it into the computer, I could just email it around :)

Oh! And some more good news, I don't think I've said it here yet... J got a phone call on Wednesday saying that our sofas will FINALLY be delivered next Wednesday! And they'd text him on Tuesday saying a rough time period they'd be coming! Oh my gosh finally, I can't wait! Not that I didn't love relaxing on 70s chairs where the cushions slip all the time, with hard wooden arms, and no real ability to stretch out.. hehe :) We'll have to go and get some nice red scatter cushions to match the carpet and curtains (the sofas are a creamy/ivory colour). Hehe, J's credit card certainly loves me ;) J's bank account however... not so much ;)

Anyone else finding the nights getting hotter? J and I had to open the windows in the bedroom last night, and sleep with the covers off - although I kept managing to pull them back on in my sleep haha :) I am wondering lately why I haven't had any more gender dreams since I was about 7 weeks pregnant. Not a single one! Bizarrely.... most of my vivid dreams lately have been about.... ahem.... to steal a phrase from Alice... parsnips ! I have had at least two very vivid dreams about parsnips which is so unlike me! Maybe I am needing more parsnips than I've been having recently. Since J and I found out we were having a baby, we've had parsnips once - about a week ago (which was so lovely, and I started crying afterwards for some reason!) I'm sure that as time goes on, I'll be having more and more gender dreams, and just generic baby dreams. I guess I just expected more than I've been having so far.

Anyway, I'd best get going, grab some breakfast, get dressed, and then actually make a start on unpacking in ernest (so we can clear enough room in the "box" room for the two chairs ready for next Tuesday night when we have to move them out ready for the sofas)

Thanks for reading (again!) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment