Friday 19 June 2009

video of crawling, pulling up

Jonathan, Robert and I are going to Kent this weekend to see my parents. We've not seen them in a while so I'm quite looking forward to it! We've packed most of Robert's bits, and a few of our bits, and I'm sure we'll get on the road before 9am easily even with packing the last bits with Robert's lovely waking times! We were really lucky this morning, we thought that he was looking all awake and ready to play at 4.30am. OUCH. He was showing all the signs of waking up properly despite going to bed quite late around 8.30pm or so. Maybe even 9pm, can't quite remember. But Jonathan put him in his cot, and after a bit of a grizzle he settled down and slept until about 7.15am. Thank goodness!

Anyway, the video of Robert army crawling is done! He does this quite a lot now, he's tried crawling after the cat, and will do it to get any toy he fancies playing with. We've been watching him and just get the impression that it must be soooo satisfying for him to be able to do this and when he finally gets close enough to grab it! So so proud of him!

He is also pulling up on things! He's tried pulling himself up on the clear plastic box you can see at the far end of the room in the video, but it's not really heavy enough and it just slides towards him. And then he spotted the handles on the inside of the bath tonight and turned to grab it and started pulling up on that! Could he be starting to cruise before he's 9 months old? Heh!

Anyway I'm starting to yawn lots now so I think that's my body's way of telling me to get to bed or I'll regret it in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment