Wednesday 10 June 2009

Sorry for long delay, pro photos, other pics

Eeep, I'm so sorry I've not updated in so long! For some reason I thought I'd updated more recently, I guess not though!

In the last week quite a bit has happened. We got the professional photos! The parents all chipped in along with us to get the photo CD, and we also got the raw images (which weren't of the quality that the photographer wanted people to see, but since we're dab hands at photo editting, we reproduced them to a good standard, and I've put them all up on facebook. And hopefully soon they will also be where I can link them easily as well. ;)

Robert's had a few "first" tastes of things. One of them being curry! He seems to really like curry, although it's a little difficult for him to handle and feed himself, although he tries occasionally but then seems to decide it's easier to do this...

He's also tried for the first time strawberries, sausage, grapes (cut in half) and some other things probably!

Something else I did was make Robert some shakers, made out of pasta and rice. I spent a good portion of a day soaking pasta and rice in water with food colouring in to dye it, and then letting it dry out before transferring it to bottles.

On Saturday we went to Oxford to see some friends of Jonathan's. Andy was a colleague of Jonathan's and his wife Pinky both came to our wedding, and at the time she was heavily pregnant with their second son, who is now just turned 4! She showed Robert the stained glass fish they had hanging up in the window, and she seemed to love Robert!

Robert was very well behaved for the trip which was lovely!

When we got home, we decided to try and tire him out some more, so let him play with some shredded paper.

This is his new (and very cheeky!) grin!

And here's a look as if to say "I didn't do it, please don't be mad at me Mummy!" Hehehe!

Jonathan got a new camera lense yesterday, and so today I tried it out on Robert. It basically makes the background, and also anything in front of the focussed area very blurry, so it looks very pro!

And one showing off his toothy! Still no sign of toothy number 2, although still lots of dribbles and chomping!

Anyway, here are some of the pro photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment