Friday 1 February 2008

Period due yesterday (possibly)...

Okay, still no period (or any sign of it - no spotting or anything which I usually get a day or so before my period starts properly) and it was due yesterday. Alice and Megan stopped by (which is sooo great, thank you guys :D ) and they think the spotting I had several days back was a good sign. It was more like brown tinted cervical fluid, but I hope it's still a good sign...

After three negative tests over the last week I didn't test today, I think I'm going to just wait and see - if I don't get my period by Monday I'll test again. Although I am still really expecting my period to show up. I'll be so lucky if I am pregnant this month, and so surprised... but also so happy. It feels like I've been waiting forever for my period.

Is this what it was like for you guys when you were TTC? Feeling all jittery and on the edge of your seat for like... a whole week? Keep thinking it should have shown as positive by now if I am - which is why I think I'm not, but then the spotting before, and lack of spotting/period now makes me think I am.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment