Wednesday 6 February 2008

Irony

Well, I'm 6 days late for my period. But I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. For one, the clearblue I took this morning came back BFN and I should have been positive by now if I WAS. Second, the last two weeks I have been UBER stressed, with the "am I pregnant? Am I not pregnant?" stuff, plus an argument I had with my sister-in-law. I've just been so completely uptight about this that I've completely screwed up my chances for conceiving for the next goodness knows how long :( Who knows when my period will show up now?

I phoned up the doctor and she said that I should wait for a few days and test again (I really don't know what good that'll do) and call back on Monday.

I'm also due to go to my sister-in-law's at the weekend to see my nephew, I'm dreading it for some reason... Urgh that sounds horrid. But also with this stress thing, if I get too worried about when my period shows up or if I'm ever going to conceive... Basically what I've been doing the last two weeks. *sigh* I told her it'd be best if we didn't stay over at their house if we go up because of my stressedness. (is that a word? lol)

Now I think I just need to focus on remaining calm, and every time I start to feel stressed, go and lay down, relax, etc. I just feel lately that I'll be about to burst into tears at any moment. And here was me thinking a while back it was because I was either pregnant or about to start my period. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment