Monday 4 February 2008

Still no period

Okay.... still no period. But... also still no BFP (big fat positive). Just a load of BFNs. (Five to be exact) Although, I didn't test this morning - fed up of wasting these tests! I really REALLY wish I'd been monitoring start and end dates of my periods since I came off the pill in June. Instead I only started in October. So I only have about 3 months where I know how long my cycle was. The last two months were 28 days, and the cycle before that was 32 days. If I get my period today, I'll have just had another 32 day cycle. But I've had No. Sign. of my period whatsoever. I usually get a little spotting just before my period, but right now - nada. Nothing.

I suppose it IS hopeful then that I'm pregnant. But why haven't I had a positive test result if I am?? It's probably for the best anyway, but right now I'm just thinking "oh for goodness sake, I'm obviously not pregnant, just give me my damned period already so we can start trying next month sooner." Which is probably a good way to be feeling, as it will mean if I AM pregnant, horrah! And if I'm not, then I'm expecting it. But it WILL mean that if I AM... I will be about 5 weeks pregnant before I even know!

I am going to test again on THURSDAY if I haven't got my period by then..... and organise an appointment to see the doctor for Friday no matter the result. (If I'm pregnant, I have to go to them and inform them, right? And if I'm not, I'll want to get a check up to see why my period is a week late)

This waiting and seeing is making me go crazy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment