Thursday 14 February 2008

Period coming, house signing tomorrow

I think my period is coming - which is a big relief :) Lets hope it comes properly in a few days :)

Tomorrow J and I are signing the contract for the new house. It's very exciting, and I guess I shouldn't be in any rush to get pregnant as there'll be a lot of things to sort out for that, and when it happens, we'll be settled and can concentrate on getting the house "baby friendly". For now, it's exciting enough knowing we're moving to a house that's great, and where it WILL be big enough to have a baby or two ;)

I am a little concerned though about my cycle with this delayed period. Will I ovulate this cycle? Will I ovulate next cycle? I don't know what this stress could have done to it all. I guess J will be getting his way afterall - just doing it every two days when I'm not bleeding regardless ;) I might start to fertility chart when I get this bleed. Although I am two weeks late for my period now. We'll see what happens. I never realised how important it was to do what people were saying "relax and just enjoy it".

Anyway, hope you all have a happy valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment