Tuesday 12 February 2008

Not pregnant

I'm about 99% certain now that I'm not pregnant, although my period still hasn't come. I'm trying my best to forget about it, and I think that from now on, I'm going to try not to think about getting pregnant very much - it's getting me stressed which is being detremental to my chances of conceiving. So I might be in touch here every now and then, but I think primarily this diary will be used as a pregnancy journal for when I do get pregnant. I will let you know of course any major changes, and of course when I get the BFP!

For now though, I think I'll be less stressed if I don't dwell on every detail too much, which will only be good for my chances. But for now, I'm going to focus on moving house, and relaxing, and having fun with my husband! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment