Friday 14 January 2011

Well baby clinic

Well, Christopher got weighed yesterday. Which was 9 days later than the previous weigh in. In those 9 days he gained 11oz which is 2 ounces more than he gained during the previous 4 weeks. So he's almost back up to the 25th centile line again whereas he had dropped down to almost the 9th. I have added in a few extra feeds. Feeding him when he's not had one in an hour or two, but before he is starving. I have also started to give him the 2nd breast. 1 always seemed enough but I figured it couldn't harm to try. And well, it seems to have worked!

Little man has also started teething in earnest and seems quite troubled by them and in a lot of pain some of the time. :(

Good news is that Robert hasn't been sick since Wednesday dinner time, and Jonathan also went back to work today. Sooooo pleased! A sick partner seems to create a lot more work and stress than a sick child!

I've really been getting to wraps (hehe) with my ellaroo woven wrap. I think I've perfected the front carry. I really want to have a go at a back carry too! It's so comfy, and sooo pretty. :)

This photo was taken on Xmas day. It shows the prettiness but not the perfect tie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment